I am JAVA developer, I use NetBeans IDE, subversion, git, maven, Tomcat, Virtual Box, and many other tools on Ubuntu Linux for many years. My employer bought me a new MacBook PRO 2016 and this is my guide, how I migrate my computer to macOS. I will update this article at the time, so how will I discover new features.
When I publish my database schema to server by command “Database/Forward engineering” in MySQL Workbench I have a error
ERROR: Error 1067: Invalid default value for 'updated'
“updated” is Timestamp column and there is solution how you can fix this problem.
I have a application which uses Spring MVC to build RESTful web-services.
These web-services return JSON objects as response with header “application/json”.
Everything works perfect until I upgraded to the Spring 4.1.0.RELEASE
Simple tutorial, how to create a maven web project with username/password authentication based on spring security.
- Java IDE (NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ, …)
- JDK 7 or newer
- Tomcat 8
I often have to deploy my JAVA application to tomcat with HTTPS communication. There is simple step-by-step guide.
- Linux machine (Ubuntu 14.04 in my case)
- Installed and working Apache 2 HTTP server (http://localhost:80/ works in your browser)
- Installed Tomcat 7 server (http://localhost:8080/ works in your browser)
- Installed Oracle JAVA (JDK)
What we will do in the guide ?
- Generate self-signed certificate for server
- Install self-signed certificate to Apache
- Configure AJP connection between Apache and Tomcat at URL (https://localhost)