This guide describes how can you sign and deploy your Maven project to the Sonatype Nexus Repository.
When I publish my database schema to server by command “Database/Forward engineering” in MySQL Workbench I have a error
ERROR: Error 1067: Invalid default value for 'updated'
“updated” is Timestamp column and there is solution how you can fix this problem.
I have a application which uses Spring MVC to build RESTful web-services.
These web-services return JSON objects as response with header “application/json”.
Everything works perfect until I upgraded to the Spring 4.1.0.RELEASE
Simple tutorial, how to create a maven web project with username/password authentication based on spring security.
- Java IDE (NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ, …)
- JDK 7 or newer
- Tomcat 8
I often have to deploy my JAVA application to tomcat with HTTPS communication. There is simple step-by-step guide.
- Linux machine (Ubuntu 14.04 in my case)
- Installed and working Apache 2 HTTP server (http://localhost:80/ works in your browser)
- Installed Tomcat 7 server (http://localhost:8080/ works in your browser)
- Installed Oracle JAVA (JDK)
What we will do in the guide ?
- Generate self-signed certificate for server
- Install self-signed certificate to Apache
- Configure AJP connection between Apache and Tomcat at URL (https://localhost)
When I tried install SoapUI 5 on my Ubuntu desktop I received exception
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/local/SoapUI/jre/lib/i386/xawt/libmawt.so: libXtst.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
always when I tried run installer or program (if I used console for installation).
Here is workaround