I am JAVA developer, I use NetBeans IDE, subversion, git, maven, Tomcat, Virtual Box, and many other tools on Ubuntu Linux for many years. My employer bought me a new MacBook PRO 2016 and this is my guide, how I migrate my computer to macOS. I will update this article at the time, so how will I discover new features.
Guide how to install the most widely used applications for Ubuntu 13.10.
I often have to deploy my JAVA application to tomcat with HTTPS communication. There is simple step-by-step guide.
- Linux machine (Ubuntu 14.04 in my case)
- Installed and working Apache 2 HTTP server (http://localhost:80/ works in your browser)
- Installed Tomcat 7 server (http://localhost:8080/ works in your browser)
- Installed Oracle JAVA (JDK)
What we will do in the guide ?
- Generate self-signed certificate for server
- Install self-signed certificate to Apache
- Configure AJP connection between Apache and Tomcat at URL (https://localhost)
When you installed TeamViewer 9 into my Linux desktop I found one unpleasant bug.
I had to write my TeamViewer username and password to the “Computers & Contacts” window each restart.
Here is workaround !